Search This Blog

Sunday 6 May 2018

Southampton, 6 May, 2018

After Popham I travelled home along the 'southern' route. Half an hour driving through some lovely Hampshire countryside saw me arriving at Southampton, where I parked in the station's multi story.

It was late afternoon on a bank holiday Sunday, so it is no surprise that the airport wsn't very busy. However, I amid several Flybe aircraft, it was good to see this ATR of Blue Islands arriving from Guernsey, albeit in Flybe livery:
And biz jet traffic, such as German Learjet D-CGGG was very welcome.

It was my first stop at Eastleigh for several years, and when I left after a 30 minute stay, I did so pleased to have returned to the airport. Here is my log:

D-CGGG Learjet 31A Jetcall Gmbh
G-ECOK De Havilland Canada DHC-8-402 Flybe
G-ECOR De Havilland Canada DHC-8-402 Flybe
G-FBEG Embraer 195 Flybe
G-ISLK Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR-72-212A Blue Islands
G-PRPF De Havilland Canada DHC-8-402 Flybe
G-PRPH De Havilland Canada DHC-8-402NG Flybe

No comments:

Post a Comment