Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2022

Fairoaks 30th April 2022

And so time for one of my favourite events of the year, the Microlight Trade Show at Popham.

I had booked accommodation locally so I could attend both days of the event, but as we got closer to the weekend, it became apparent that the weather was worsening, and so I cancelled my hotel, and planned to go for just the Saturday. I decided to take advantage of the now longish days to visit a few airfields both on my way to Popham and also on the way back.

Stop number one - at 0650! - was Fairoaks. There was nothing outstanding at the airfield, so a quick stop to log what was around and then I was on my way. Not before I got a snap of this Cirrus though!


G-BDSB Piper PA-28-181 Cherokee          Testfair Ltd
G-BFOE Reims/Cessna F152                 Redhill Air Services Ltd
G-BGIB Cessna 152                                 Redhill Air Services Ltd
G-BJCW Piper PA-32R-301 Saratoga SP
G-BOKA Piper PA-28-201T Turbo Dakota CBG Aviation Ltd
G-BPIU Piper PA-28-161 Cherokee Warrior
G-BUIF Piper PA-28-161 Cherokee WarriorRedhill Air Services Ltd
G-CCYY Piper PA-28-161 Cherokee Warrior
G-ELZY Piper PA-28-161 Cherokee WarriorRedhill Air Services Ltd
G-GASP Piper PA-28-181 Cherokee Archer G-GASP Flying Group
G-GDER Robin R.1180TD Aiglon                 Berkshire Aviation Services Ltd
G-KFTI Pilatus PC-12/47E                         Daki Aviation Ltd
G-MCOX Fuji FA-200-180AO Aero Subaru
G-OPAT Beech 76 Duchess
G-OTPL Pilatus PC-12/47E                         Duagh Leasing LLP
G-RATV Piper PA-28RT-201T Turbo Arrow  Tango Victor Ltd
M-ARTY Pilatus PC-12/47E                         Crestron (UK) Ltd
M-YBLS Pilatus PC-12/45                         Bruno L Schroeder
N663KK Cirrus SR22                                 Cirrus Design Corp
N819X Cirrus SR22T Turbo
N866C Cirrus SR22

No comments:

Post a Comment